Items can be returned up to 30 days from the date of receipt if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase. The customer will be responsible for the return postage costs. The item must be in the same condition as when it was received, unaltered & unmarked, with all tags and packaging intact. It must show no signs of wear or links removed. Please notify us by email within 48 hours of receiving the item.
We recommend that you send the item back to us via a tracked service to ensure proof of delivery, such as Royal Mail recorded delivery and keep a note of your tracking number. Once we receive your returned item, will notify you and process a full refund within 7 working days to your account. This will be following a careful inspection of the item to ensure it is in a re-saleable condition.
Our returns address is:
60 Water Lane,
All our items undergo vigorous quality control checks before dispatch but in the very rare event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged, please contact us immediately to make arrangements to have the item returned to us. We will issue you with a replacement and if this is not possible or you no longer require the item, we will issue you with a full refund including your return postage costs for sending the item back to us. However, if no fault or damage is found by us upon receipt of the item we will not issue a refund for your return postage costs. Items are thoroughly checked upon return to also establish that it matches the item that we have sent out. For example, the same watch model, the same quality condition, serial numbers etc.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
Any order placed from 1st November 2018 is valid for extended Christmas returns up until 8th January 2019. You can return your watch up until this date for a full refund as long as it meets the following terms:
- Items must be opened and checked by the customer when they are received and any damaged or faulty goods must be reported within 14 days from the date of dispatch & returned to us.
- The item must be unworn and in brand new condition with all clear wrapping, tags, documents and original packaging intact and as it were when received.
- The item must be back with us by the 8th January.
- Please do not adjust bracelet sizes before you are certain you will be keeping the item. Once any alterations have been made we will not accept the item back.
- Return postage costs will only be paid if the itemis faulty or damaged. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs for unsuitable items.
- Please notify us by email before sending the item back, providing us with your order number, name and reason for return.